How to get a free ticket?
Unemployed persons are eligible to claim a free ticket for a theatre performance upon the presentation of the unemployment verification letter or a form verifying their unemployed persons status issued by the Public Employment Service of Slovenia when registering as an unemployed person, and subsequently obtained by the unemployed person claim. The verification letter is valid for 60 days, after which it must be reinstated by the unemployed person. The following conditions apply to the implementation of this initiative:
- Free tickets are available at the theatre box office one hour before the performance subject to availability.
- If the performance is sold out, free tickets cannot be obtained.
- Free tickets are not available for opening nights, New Year’s Eve performances and the Drama Acoustics concerts.
- Free tickets cannot be ordered online or collected at authorized points of sale.
- A maximum of 5 percent of all tickets can be allocated free of charge to the unemployed per performance.
- Only unemployed persons, excluding their dependent family members, are entitled to a free ticket.
- Unemployed persons are to collect tickets at the theatre box office upon the presentation of the unemployment verification letter or form, issued by the Public Employment Service of Slovenia verifying their unemployment status, and an identity document.
- A person exercising the right to a free ticket is registered at the box office with the name and surname and the number of the official document issued by the Public Employment Service of Slovenia to facilitate reviewing of free tickets issued for the unemployed.